I’m finishing up Book #5 in the Courtlight series for publication next week and I would love to hear from you in regards to a title for Book #6!
Here’s what I know:
– The book will be set in Kifar, the mysterious western city inhabited by a secluded people and surrounded by a disease-plagued land.
– Ciardis, Thanar and Sebastian will be learning to work together…in more ways than one
– Someone might be getting a new title, I won’t or can’t say who
– I was considering naming it ‘Sworn To Ascension’
What do you think the title should be? Just leave a comment. I’ll be accepting suggestions for the next few days.
The only requirements are:
– No profanity
– Must follow series branding – i.e. Sworn To ?
– The third word can’t start with R, T, C, S, or D.
If you LIKE the idea of Sworn To Ascension as the title (and yes it has meaning for Ciardis, she will be ascending…somewhere) then vote for that one. 🙂
I’ll update the post with the selected title and send the nominator or the most hilarious title-suggestor a special bag of goodies.
Good luck! I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.
P.S. – Wow, I’m getting comments all over – Facebook and Goodreads included. You all are lovely!
So far: Sworn To Ascension has 4 votes and I’ve gotten the awesome suggestions of Sworn To Vengeance, Sworn To Protect, Sworn To Bind, Sworn To Another, and Sworn To Evoke.
So I went with SWORN TO ASCENCION for Courtlight #6 but I love SWORN TO VENGEANCE so much that I’ll be using it as a title for one of the books in 7-9. Stay tuned! 🙂 And lovely reader who suggested it please get in contact.