If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you might know that I have a stack of print copies from SWORN TO TRANSFER and eARCs of SWORN TO CONFLICT.
I want to give one of each to you. A great idea for the holidays, yes?
That means it’s time for one of my favorite kinds of giveaways — the Reviewer Appreciation Giveaway! What does this entail? I’m so glad you asked!
1. Read SWORN TO RAISE OR SWORN TO TRANSFER.
2. Write a review for SWORN TO RAISE or SWORN TO TRANSFER.* (Let’s call anything that’s more than the Amazon requirement of twenty words a review.)
3. Post that review everywhere: Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or your blog. If you have an account with international bookstores (like Amazon.uk or .ca), post it there, too. It’ll count!
4. Keep links of the places you post your review.
5. Fill out the Rafflecopter. (Some like B&N don’t let you direct link. It’s okay. Just tell me your name there + the date of the review.) (Note: To enter this giveaway, you must leave a link for a review in the first option. Consider it a freebie. Also you can duplicate reviews by cross-posting them on different sites. You can enter to win with each duplicate. Post as many times as you like.)
7. This will run from October 16th – November 16th.
8. Yes, this is international.
9. Bloggers are welcome to join in.
Alright? Ready? Then post and click on the Rafflecopter giveaway below to enter.